Letting go is continuously one of my biggest lessons. I don’t think I’m alone in this :)
I still have goals, visions and dreams for my life, and also for this wonderful dream we each are building. Sometimes I want situations to turn out in a certain way…and for people to act as I would like them to act (whether that is as a son, daughter, friend, or simply a person would).
However, they don’t. People and life find their own way.
Sometimes, that’s not the way into our heart, into our businesses, or into our life.
Letting go and trusting is hard, and every time I want to reach out I am reminded that letting go is OK, and I promise myself that today, I will let go just a little bit more.
JUST THE WORD - LET GO - TAKES AND MAKES AN EMOTIONAL TURMOIL DEEP WITHIN THE ️ HEART OF A CARING AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE...
FOR ME AT PRESENT TIME...
- To -let go-does not mean to stop caring, now it means I can’t do it for someone else.
- To -let go- is not to cut myself off: It is the realization I can’t control another.
- To -let go- is not to enable: It is to allow learning from natural consequences.
- To -let go- is to admit powerlessness, which means that the outcome is not in my hands.
- To -let go-is not to change or blame another: It is to make the most of myself.
- To -let go- is not to care for: It is to care about.
- To -let go- is not to fix: It is to be supportive.
- To -let go- is not to judge: It is to allow another to be a human being.
- To -let go- is not to be in the middle, arranging the outcomes: It is to allow others to affect their own destinies,
- To -let go- is not to be protective: It is to permit another to face reality.
- To -let go- is not to deny: It is to accept.
- To -let go- is not to nag, scold, or argue: It is to search out my own shortcomings and to correct them.
- To -let go- is not to adjust everything to my desires: It is to take every day as it comes, and to cherish myself in it.
- To -let go- is not to criticize and regulate anybody: It is to become what I can be.
- To -let go- is not to repeat the past: It is to grow and live each and every moment in the present, in the now.
- To -let go- is to be fearless and love much much more.