Flush that Liver...
- olive oil,
- epsom salts, and
- grapefuit juice. .
Many man-made chemicals and toxins given off by black mold and some bacteria (like Lyme disease bacterial toxins) can get trapped in body because they get reabsorbed through the intestinal walls after being detoxed by the liver and end up back in the body. They then get concentrated in the bile and cause many unpleasant physical and mental symptoms. The Liver Flush flushes out large amounts of bile along with the toxins it contains.
Many people’s health have improved greatly as a result of doing these cleanses. They have greatly benefited their digestion, food allergies, and energy levels dramatically just after doing a few of these cleanses. Some people claim these liver flushes can also remove gallstones, from our experience and understanding, the main benefit for most people is that it flushes out toxin-containing bile.
- 3/4 to 1 cup light olive oil (for a bigger person, use 1 cup)
- 4 Tablespoons of Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 4 heaping tablespoons of diatomaceous earth or french green clay, or bentonite clay .
The First Day
1. Start your morning with a no-fat breakfast: cooked cereal, fruit and fruit juice. Do not eat or drink anything after 2 p.m.
Get your Epsom salts mix ready.
Mix 4 Tablespoons Epsom salts in 3 cups of water.
Put in a jar and store in the refrigerator; this is only for taste.
This volume yields four servings, 3/4 cup each.
2. Drink one of the servings of Epsom salts at 6:00 p.m.
Optionally, add a little lemon juice for taste. You can add a natural sweetener. Use a straw for convenience. Rinse the taste out of your mouth with drinking water.
3. Drink another 3/4 cup of the Epsom salts and water mix at 8:00 p.m. Although you have not eaten since 2 p.m., you won't feel hungry. Drink it all down quickly. Timing is very important.
4. Pour the olive oil, grapefruit, juice and diatomaceous earth or clay into a jar with a lid. Make these preparations at 9:45 p.m.
Close the lid and vigorously shake until the solution is watery.
Use the bathroom before bedtime. Don't be more than 15 minutes off on these steps.
5. Drink down the mixture you just prepared, at 10:00 p.m. Drink it down relatively quickly, within 5 minutes. Make sure you are standing when you drink it down. You could use a little natural sweetener for taste.
Go to bed immediately after drinking. Lie down and keep still. You may feel activity in your stomach or the liver area. This is normal. Just do your best to be still and go to sleep.
The Second Day:
6. Take the third Epsom salts and water mix the next morning at 6:00 a.m. Go back to bed after drinking it.
7. Take the fourth Epsom salts and water mix at 8:00 a.m. This is the last dose. Go back to bed.Now just wait for the body cleansing to start. You'll have to go sit on the toilet at least one time.
8. You will notice the small bits of green-to-tan pea-like "stones" floating in the toilet. This is old toxic bile and olive oil saponified and flushed from the body.
Start eating very lightly around noon. Start with juice. Work up to fruit. Later in the evening, you should be eating normally. If your body is very toxic from exposure to such things as mold toxins, lyme toxins, or industrial toxins, you may feel worse for a few days before feeling better.
This is because the toxins have been stirred up in the system and some gets reabsorbed back into the bloodstream from the intestinal walls. This is why the diatomaceous earth or clay is so important. These materials absorb the toxins so they do not get re-absorbed as much.
Wait at least two weeks before you do the liver cleanse again.
Most people have noticable health improvements after one flush, but after a series of 4-5 flushes, even more health improvements are often achieved.
A maintenance of 1-2 cleanses per year is recommended.